Monday, April 21, 2003

We had a pretty good Easter. The girls were fun to watch, hunting eggs and going through their baskets. The Easter service at church was really good and we had a lot of visitors. But as we went home for a quiet afternoon and Easter dinner we found Malorie had nocked the crock pot lid off and dinner had dried up. So after banishing Malorie to her room we went to the store to stock up and start over. Needless to say, dinner was late, but Kari did a great job and it was good.

I just finished getting my computer working. My daughters thought it would be a good idea to stick a floppy in the CD- Rom and use the Floppy as a piggy bank. So I had to dig the change out of the floppy and I put in a new CD-ROM. I also put in a second hard drive.

Well, it's late.

later...

0 comments: