Monday, September 01, 2003

If you've been following my brother's condition you will notice that my mom's last posting was on there way to the ICU. Nathan is not doing well and they do not expect him to live. Everything but his heart is shutting down. They will know this afternoon more specific what kind of time there is left or if there is any hope of them being able to fight off the infection that is causing the problems, but they said the chances are very slight. Please pray for Nathan and my family. Thankfully, their Pastor and elders are with them at the hospital. Please cover them in prayer.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Psalm 46:1

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us.
Romans 8:18

Yet I will exult in the Lord, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
The Lord God is my strength, and He has made my feet like hinds' feet, and makes me walk on my high places. Hab. 3:18-19

0 comments: