Saturday, August 02, 2003

Boy have I been busy. It seems like I haven't been able to take a breath lately. Too much to do and not enough time. I think part of it is the sense of urgency I've been feeling when it comes to ministry. I really think we're on the edge of God doing something in our church and community. Ya, I know how corny that sounds, but I really do. And I don't mean the big church services every night for the next five years thing either. I think God is going to move in ways that we aren't expecting. I think He wants to shatter the box the church has put Him in. I don't know when or how but I believe its coming and I'm excited.

Web design is going well (part of the reason for my busyness). I have a couple of accounts and I'm finally to the point where I'm looking at going more commercial. I have only been getting word of mouth accounts, but now that I have a bit of a client list and experience in a wide range of types of sites I can now start to advertize and I'm going to setup a new site and run it as a business, not a hobby that pays. So that's exciting.

Kari called me at work today to tell me that Kimmi had puked. I felt so bad for Kim and hated that I couldn't be there. Well, when I got home I found out Becca wasn't feeling good either. When I went to check on them Becca woke up and when she saw me she got the most beautiful smile and did her little giggle and climbed into my lap and I was in heaven. And then when I picked up Kim to take her to bed she gave me a huge hug and just held on.

I love being a dad :)

Well, it's now 2 in the morning I'm going to bed I have to get up and go to work in the morning.

later....

0 comments: