Monday, November 14, 2005

Used

I have to say that the most satisfying experiences I have ever had is when God chooses, by His grace, to use me to do or say something that touches someone's life. I have recently been blessed with such an experience.

A couple of weeks ago, on Sunday morning, Jay and I were praying for people at the alter, when I came to this women who had been suffering vertigo for a long time. As I layed hands on her God spoke to my heart and I could feel His presence there. I shared a prophetic word to her and then prayed over her. The next week she came to me and shared that she had not experienced any vertigo or head aches since I prayed with her. It has now been two weeks with no sign of any vertigo. Praise God!

God still heals! Don't stop praying. If you see someone with a need ask God to use you to touch their lives. Who knows? Maybe He will.

later...

0 comments: