Saturday, May 24, 2003

It's almost 1:30 am. I closed the store tonight. I just can't seem to just come home and go to bed. I have to read or do something (like blog) for awhile before I can sleep. And to make matters worse I have to go back in tomarrow morning. Things are going OK, but today was not the greatest. Actually I wanted to quit and walk out. I'm getting a bit frustrated with the administration team above me. They just don't seem to care about want happens and there is no communication at all. Know one knows what anyone is doing. The left is blind from the actions of the right and it's driving me crazy. What frustrates me the most is that I'm in no position to change it. I don't know what to do. Do I just let it go and "do my job" and go home? Or can I be a catalist for change some how? And if so, how? I don't know. Oh and the fact that they keep getting my pay checks wrong isn't helping matters any.

Well, thanks for letting me vent. I feel better. Good night :)

0 comments: