Saturday, July 12, 2003

I just got home from work and I was surfing around and came acrossed a neat website, Emode.com. They had an IQ. test, so I took it. I'm not sure what it means but I got a 127. The site said:

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on those questions, which reveals the way your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Insightful Linguist.

This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.


Then they tried to sell me a "special" IQ report that was going to tell me stuff all about me. Why would someone pay to find out all about themselves? What secrets could they possibly keep themselves from knowing? This feature must be for those with a lower IQ score :)

Anyways, it was fun. Take the test yourself and let me know what you get.

By the way, if you look at the bottom of each post you will see a "No Comment" or "Comment(#)" if you click this you can leave your comments concerning my posts and others can read them and comment on your comments and you on there their's. Sounds like fun eh? Well, try it out.

later....

0 comments: