Friday, July 04, 2003

We just got back from the 4th of July parade here in town and I must say it was less than I had hoped. Not the parade itself, but that we had planned on enjoying it a lot more. We went down an hour and fifteen minutes before it started so that we could have good seats and so the girls could see. And we got a great place.

Here's our view at the beginning of the parade.


The girls were loving it and we were having a good time, then shortly into the parade people started letting their children run into the street and in front of everyone. I really got mad about it. In hind sight I see how stupid it was for me to get so mad, and as I blamed them for ruinning my day, it was actually me and my attitude. Well, lesson learned. Next year I'll remember to take a cattle prod. (just kidding :) )

We're going to grill now and then I have to go to work. Hopefully I can get home in time for fireworks.

later....

0 comments: